Today I went to see Up in 3D. Once again, another moving and brilliantly designed movie by Disney&Pixar. I cannot wait for the next project.
So it's a Friday night and I'm at home revisiting my 90s pop cds. I've been feeling quite nostalgic about the good ole days. And they definitely do not make music like they used to. I feel like most songs are either about extravagant items, glamourizing sex and women, and basically seling one's own self image. But it's the music industry, so that stuff actually works. Why can't we al be a Susan Boyle hm? So anyways here's a list of the cds I'm importing onto my itunes:


1. Britney Spears
Album:...Baby One More Time
Album:...Baby One More Time
Fave Songs: Baby One More Time, Born to Make You Happy, Sometimes, From the Bottom of My Broken Heart, E-mail My Heart, I Will Be There
This is my favorite out of all her albums. Her voice was much more powerful and soulful and despite her sexual progression throughout the years, I STILL LOVEEE her as to this day.
2. NsyncAlbum: Nsync
Fave Songs: Tearin Up My Heart, Here We Go, God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You, I Want You Back, I Drive Myself Crazy
I first heard of Nsync in the recreational swimming pool up in Trail, B.C. (where I was born). And even though I was only 8 years old at the time, I fell in love. ahahahaha
3. Eden's CrushAlbum: Get Over Yourself
Fave Songs: Get Over Yourself, Glamourous Life, I Wanna Be Free, Love This Way
Quick Fact: Did you know that Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls was in this PopStar's girl band? It was a singing competition back in the days and they were really big at one point.
4. DreamAlbum: It Was All A Dream
Fave Songs: He Loves U Not, This is Me, I Don't Like Anyone, Pain
Diddy's banddddd hahaha
5. Christina AguileraAlbum: Message In A Bottle
Fave Songs: Genie In a Bottle, What a Girl Wants, I Turn to You, So Emotional, Come On Over, Reflection, Blessed, Love Will Find a Way
This girl never fails in vocals. I really liked the majority of her songs in her first album. And the battle between her and Britney, I always favored Britney only because I liked her first. And it's hard to come between my loyalty. But Christina was definitely the better singer.
6. Backstreet BoysAlbum: Millenium
Fave Songs: Larger Than Life, I Want It That Way, Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, Back To Your Heart, It's Gotta Be You, The One
Remember how annoying it was for boys having their girl's attention taken away by this boyband? Lemme remind you "OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDD (INSERT BSB NAME, MINE WAS BRIAN)!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, MARRY ME!!!!"
7. 3LWAlbum: Neva Get Enuff
Fave Songs: No More (Baby I'ma Do Right), Playas Gon Play, One More Time
Yo, back in the days this girl group was straight up gangsta. I mean look at the way they spell their tracks! It was pretty big for pre-teens. And yes you know I had Uptowns, baby phat, fetish, and ecko red shizzzzzzzzz. It was the worse phase of my life (and short lived).
And there is definitely much much more. But I'm actually getting kinda lazy from having to search up their album covers and editing all the mumbo jumbo. So I'll leave it here for you and please revisit your old cds and tell me which were your fave :)
i close,
this has been 12% your DV of junk.

1. i like backstreet boys so much more than Nsync.
ReplyDelete2. I"VE BEEN LEAVING COMMENTS ALL THIS TIME AND U WEREN"T EVEN READING THEM!?
i'm nvr gonna get used to talking like ur from the hood
ReplyDelete"this girl group was straight up gangsta"
"Ecko red shizzzzzz"