Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lost, Ugly Betty, and Game 2 of the NBA Finals...

...were just some of what I was watching while making my first friendship bracelet. Well I'm proud to announce that I finally finished and it does look like a bracelet so I can't say it's the worse thing I've ever made. I'm planning to learn more patterns, but this design was pretty clean and simple.

In other news the Dragon Lady whom I'm working with at the clinic is going on a 5 week vacation to Hong Kong, so that means I won't be seeing her at work. Now most would probably think I'm overly thrilled and ecstatic but I think I'm really going to miss her. Even though she can be strict sometimes, I actually enjoy talking to her at work (even if it means A LOT of brown nosing). Oh and recently I found out that there's this other kid around my age working at the clinic on some days when I'm off and I think he's the one screwing up the charts while filing! And to think everyone was blaming it on me...

This post is going to be really short because well just because.

i close,
this has been 8% the DV of junk.

2 comments:

  1. IS THAT MY BRACELET??? why is the post so short =/,

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets find that kid and beat him up =)

    ReplyDelete