Thursday, June 18, 2009

FML*

Seriously, now that I look back and compare... I see it oh so clearly now. AND SO DO YOU VIEWERS!!! Now no one can say that I didn't gain a fucking pound to make me feel better about myself. haha

STORY OF MY LIFE:
I told myself Freshman15 was a myth. I encountered it, tried to fight it, failed. fml i'm fat and don't you deny it.

TIP: please don't wear sweats in college if you don't want to see cascading fat down your midriff.

And so sorry for those who had to see this. I mean I guess the pictures seem a bit far fetched since I compared one of my better pictures to my caught off guard one haha. ENJOY!!!! :)

P.S. Please click on the image to enlarge

i close,
this has been 11% the DV of junk.

3 comments:

  1. ur gonna have to use different pictures...it's hard to tell the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. u just look really anorexic in the first pic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noo!!! ok i must say you picked a really unflattering picture cuz u dun look like that usually! and yes freshman 15 is not a myth but a myth thats too real!

    hope u have a great summer,sharrie and greetings from hong kong!

    love, jenny

    ReplyDelete