Friday, June 12, 2009

"Warrior"

Paintballing was soooo much fun today. I didn't know I had so much in me :)
This week I've been feeling great. I went to the gym, exercised, and ate right all week. And to top it off, I've already lost 3 pounds! I'm finally feeling the sense of motivation.

Anyways I was watching a korean drama, Full House. And I really wonder why women reject such good men who cared so much for them but never returned the favor. And it's right after once the same man gets over the woman and move on did the women finally come to her senses to give the man a chance... I'm not complaining because I've fallen under that category before. Sigh you know this is why I hate watching korean dramas because it makes you reflect a lot on your own personal life.

Okay well I really don't have much to say, sad as it is. My blogs are getting shorter and shorter :(

i close,
this has been 9% your DV of junk.

1 comment:

  1. Korean Dramas SUCK. don't watch them ur too cool for them

    ReplyDelete