Saturday, May 30, 2009

Vlogs?

So I apologize for missing an update, but seriously my life is not too interesting to be writing new blogs everyday. I was thinking of possibly making a vlog? I need to create a new youtube account to upload my vids because apparently I forget my password to everything (i had already changed the password to this blog three times -.-)

Hopefully my vlogs will be a lot more interesting than what's laid out to you in black and white. And word of caution, i don't have a Mac so my videos will probably end up looking blurred or pixelated. But I'll try my best...

SERIOUSLY I WANT A MACBOOK!


....way more than this guy.

p.s. i'm also thinking about working up a new layout. but my html skills are dusty and flaked

i close,
this has been 5% your DV of junk

No comments:

Post a Comment