Monday, May 25, 2009

leave for exit 16

Happy Memorial's Day!
I really wish I were at a BBQ event right now. But instead my entire family went upstate to do our annual shopping at Woodbury. This is one of the rarer opportunities to hang out as a family. I wish my family spent more time together. We never eat dinner together anymore, and to be honest these past couple of weeks I haven't even had a full family sit in for supper. I also wish my family was more emotionally unfettered. I don't think I've ever said, "i love you", to my parents. It's not exactly a very Asian thing to do- especially for Chinese families. I feel like if we want to express our emotions, everything has to be presented through our actions. While we were shopping today, I realized my mom gets teased a lot by everyone in the family. My brother easily gets irritated by her, and that includes me and my dad too. I feel bad that I respond to her with a sense of annoyance. Even though I love her as my mother, it's very difficult for me to show it. I'm just really scared that if anything were to ever happen to her, it would be too late to express how much I really care for her. But as her daughter, I think this situation is pretty unconditional. Still... I think it's difficult to be a mother and never hear the three simple words coming from your children...

i close,
this has been 2% of your DV of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment