Sunday, May 24, 2009

running my summer

Wow. Keeping up with blogging has came a long way since my junior high school days. FYI, I got suspended in seventh grade for posting a one sentence blog about how I hate my teacher for giving us unnecessary punishments. Needless to say, my blogging ways were short lived. I guess I'm back because I'm jumping into a bandwagon... and also I need something to do on the computer. I'll try to update as much as possible. DISCLAIMER: i get real lazy.

My layout is lame.
I forgot a lot of junk and deal with HTML and photoshop. But I'll see if I can whip up something in the long run.

This summer is really dull. I'm spending the majority of my time either working or going to the gym. My freshman weight gain has gotten me really depressed. And honestly hearing, "You're so skinny!" or "Where does it all go?" doesn't exactly make it better either. I'm trying to control my oral fixation but my weight depression is only making it worse. I end up eating twice as much. Fuck my weak willpower. I want to wear jeans again!! -Sorry you have to read about a nasty rant about girl problems. I think you get and hear that enough from other skinny bitches. oh excuse my french on this blog.

I'm working at a chinese health clinic throughout the rest of my summer. At first I was really peevish about the whole thing. I'm surrounded by ten other co-workers and they're very limited in speaking english. Aside from that, I'm sure many have heard about the infamous "Dragon Lady" whom I get annoyed of. On my first day of work, she literally glowered at me and blamed whatever that went wrong in the clinic on me. But of course, being the newbie at work makes me the scapegoat to everyone's problems. I was silly to cry that day in the little girl's bathroom. But what can I say, I cry easily. But honestly, as the days have gone by I'm actually getting really accustomed to everything now. Just recently I got promoted from filing to making phone calls to patients (I just love talking to the little grandpoppies on the other line. hehe). And my relationship with the "Dragon Lady" is getting better too. The other day while I was sorting out scheduled charts, she sat down with me and talked about what I'm planning to major in. I told her about possibly pursuing physical therapy and she literally scoffed at my response..okay but that's not the point. She gave me a lot advice and options that I can work with in the health field. But I'm still hemming and hawing about what I want to be. We also talked about how college has changed since the last few years. It's gotten much more expensive. She told me that she had to spill out 52K for her son's education at Carnegie Mellon. She likes to talk about her son often during work and how much he has grown. She even mentioned how she never hit him.. and that really got to me. I guess she is very human after all. I should stop calling her the Dragon Lady. But it has a very mythical oomph to it.

Today is my best friend's birthday (i love how i never transition in new thoughts). I feel bad that I didn't do anything more with her. We basically met up two hours later than the original time and what did we end up doing? -Running the manhattan bridge of course!

yay cardio. nay my messed up knee joints.

i close,
this has been 1% of your DV of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment